Kinesit is Arper’s first office chair that is one hundred-percent compliant with international regulatory requirements. Light and minimal in design, the chair seat and back are fully adjustable allowing it to conform to individual body types for optimal comfort. The seat features a built-in self-tensioning weight response mechanism providing synchronized movement and seat height command capability. The standout feature of this collection is that these mechanical features all are completely enclosed within the slim body of the seat, creating a uniquely seamless bottom; a groundbreaking for a heavily adjustable task chair.
Kinesit is offered in three back heights, a range of bases, and with or without arm rests. A wide selection of upholstery fabrics and leathers are available in various textures and tones, or in the standard mesh covering, making Kinesit Chair customizable for contract or residential interior design applications.
- Upholstery options for all seats include partially front-upholstered, fully front-upholstered or fully upholstered
- Arper’s full range of fabrics and leathers are available and can be mixed and matched. Option for COM/COL is available as well
- Base options include polished or powder coated aluminum in four-star or five-star base on castors, as well as a four-star trestle
- Base is offered in a fixed or swivel option with glides or castors
- Base stem fitted with gas lift mechanism for height adjustment
- An adjustable lumbar support is concealed within the backrest’s frame to give additional flexibility and comfort
- The backrest is available in three different heights: low, medium, and high
- Low back – 20.3”w 28.8”d 35.0”h 18.9” seat ht
- Medium back – 20.1”w 28.8”d 39.8”h 18.9” seat ht
- High back – 20.1”w 28.8”d 48.9”h 18.9” seat ht
- Made in Italy by Arper