Combining American Comfort and Scandinavian Simplicity, Via 57 is the result of a collaboration years in the making between three design powerhouses: Bjarke Ingels, KiBiSi and Fritz Hansen. Based on a total design philosophy that harkens back to Arne Jacobsen's approach to designing the iconic furniture for the Royal Hotel in Copenhagen in the 1960s, the Via 57 chair was designed to perfectly complement the Via 57 West courtyard skyscraper designed by Bjarke Ingels Group. The ease and adaptability of the Via 57 chair allows for a variety of interactions: combine chairs to create a cozy sofa or conversation area, scatter throughout a large space to invoke an inviting and laid back feel, or simply use a single chair as a comfortable place to lounge while capturing a visual reference to the Manhattan Skyline in your living room. Design lovers, this is your chair.
- Dynamic tetrahedral upholstered seat on four angled legs made of massive oak.
- 38.5"w 31.5" — 35.9"d 30.7"h 16.4"seat height
- Available in the fabrics Hallingdal 65 and Steelcut Trio
- VIA57 is presented in a Fritz Hansen Selection of fabrics that accentuate the design of the chair: Charcoal, Yellow/White, White/Black, Red and Dark Brown
- Steelcut Trio 2, colour 124 is the fabric chosen for the VIA 57WEST building in New York.
- Made in Denamrk by Fritz Hansen