Sammen™, a comfortable dining chair designed by Jaime Hayon, made its debut at Salone del Mobile 2015. In the same vein as his welcoming Fri™ armchair, Hayon's Sammen™ – which means “being together” in Danish – lives up to its name as an inviting piece with its open, soft padded seating, wooden legs, and assortment of unique designer colors. Though fit for the dining room, this piece transforms the atmosphere at the table into a living room ambience; a shared space that promotes conversation while surrounded by good company.
- Fully upholstered dining chair made of soft polyurethane foam and steel frame
- Available in six unique Designer Selection colors: Blue, Dark Green, Burgundy, Grey, Yellow, or Light Pink
- Wooden legs in natural or black lacquered oak
- JH20 (Without arms): 19.3"w 22.8"d 33.9"h 17.9"seat ht
- JH30: (With arms): 21.9"w 22.8"d 33.9"h 17.9"seat ht
- Made in Denmark by Fritz Hansen