Arper celebrates the enduring potential of the Catifa family taking the bicolor customizations to a new level of contrast and curation. Originally designed in 2004 for contract and big space use, Catifa 46 retains the same slim profile, but, new for 2016, will be available in an updated range of a soft yet complex palette: rosé, petrol, yellow, ivory and smoke. Any combination of these refreshed colors can be paired or contrasted with customizable seat pad, or interpreted as a monochrome statement. Selections can be further amplified or muted by fabric texture, shell finish and colored base options.
- Sled base in chromed steel, shell in single-color polypropylene in. Both available in a selectio of rosé, petrol, yellow, ivory and smoke.
- 22.3"w 19.9"d 17.8"seat height 21.0 seat depth 31.5" overall height
- Standard polycarbonate glides with polyurethane insert. Glides for wooden floors available upon request.
- Stackable up to 10 chairs
- Made in Italy by Arper
- GREENGUARD certified
- Patented Clip-it-easy™assembly, no tools required. Shell requires simple assembly.
- The shell and base are available in several different finishes and styles.