The plastic chair has come of age with Juno. Cast in a single form, it has fluid lines and a light profile in both it's silhouette and weight. Made for both residential and contract use, indoors and out, Juno is a single-shot molded plastic chair available in 4 versions: solid back and open back, both with and without arm rests. All forms are available in 6 colors: white, sand, anthracite, orange, yellow and black. Seat and back rests can be finished in upholstered pads. All variations are stackable to allow for large-scale use and storage.
- Single form polypropylene chair with open back painted with acrylic in sand or white. Acrylic is UV resistant, static resistant and has an even tone
- 20.0"w 21.5"d 30.8"h 18.1"seat height 19.1" back width
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Made in Italy by Arper
- Without arms, stackable up to 10 chairs. With arms, stackable up to 5 chairs.
- Red Dot Design Award Winner, 2013
- iF Product Design Award Winner, 2013
- Design Guild Mark winner, 2013
- No assembly required.