Multiuse is a versatile and elegant furnishing system that has been elaborated over the years by Angelo Mangiarotti. His idea was to create a structure composed of wooden uprights and cross-beams incorporating horizontal and vertical shelves, including sliding panels which functionally characterize the project. The design features a structure in which seamless horizontal planes hold up the vertical elements and are fitted with extruded aluminum cross-beams designed to allow the front doors to slide. The doors’ interplay of concealing and revealing is the most distinctive stylistic feature of this cutting-edge furnishing system.
- Structure is composed of horizontal plywood elements with a natural or dark oak finish
- Closed cabinets with sliding doors in brushed chrome-plated aluminium runners
- Modules are supplied without the doors and must be fitted on all the units in your chosen colors
- Available in 3 widths and 4 heights
- Widths: 61.0" 76.8" 92.5"
- Heights: 19.3" 33.6" 48.4" 63.0"
- Made in Italy by AgapeCasa