Designed by Grete Jalk in 1963, the GJ Nesting tables coordinate with her iconic GJ Chair. The chair, for which Jalk also created a companion side table, was realized in collaboration with the cabinetmaker Poul Jeppesen. Although it won first prize in a competition organised by the British newspaper Daily Mail during the year of its inception, the chair never went into industrial production. In part due to the complexity of the chair’s design, only around 300 copies were originally produced and only a few remain in existence today. Grete Jalk’s honesty and genuine interest in every aspect of quality has made her the conscience of Danish design.
- Set of three nesting moulded plywood veneer tables in Oregon pine.
- 1: 15.4"w 13.0"d 15.0"h 2: 18.1"w 13.8"d 15.6"h 3: 21.3"w 14.6"d 16.1"h
- Tables can support up to 550 lbs. of weight
- Wood grain is unique, therefore each pieces varies in color.
- Made in Denmark by Lange Production.
- No assembly required.
- Also available in teak or black stained ash, both available in 4 weeks or less.
- Care Instructions: Your product arrives with detailed care instructions. If you need more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Item can be returned. Please see our return policy for details.