A high back, a comfortable headrest, and a natural angle of recline, this contemporary interpretation of the classic bergère is simple, compact, and light. Two curved lines form the armrests and sides like a protective shell while front legs on castors make it easy to move.
- Steel structure with elastic seat belting and polyurethane foam covered with polyester batting
- Base in painted aluminum with steel legs and front swivel castors or fixed wheels with legs in natural or wengé-stained oak
- Fully removable slipcover in fabric, fixed leather slipcover, or COM/COL
- 28.7"w 33.1"d 39.4"h 17.0"seat ht
- Made in Italy by De Padova