Tattomi is a true three-in-one; low chair, chaise lounge and bed. Multiple functions are made possible by changing the position of the different parts of the frame. The ideal solution for an unexpected guest or a pause that turns into a nap. One gesture and voilà, Tattomi opens or folds back up. The minimalist lines and low to the floor style are inspired by the Japanese tatami chairs and mats.
- Structure in steel with elastic belting, covered with polyurethane foam and polyester batting. Runners in black painted wood. Fully removable fabric slipcover.
- Folded: 49.2"w 35.4"d 30.3"h Open (laying flat): 49.2"w 84.6"d 7.9"h
- Made in Italy by De Padova.
- Warranty: 2 Years against manufacturing defects.
- No assembly required.
- Available in various additional fabrics or COM.
- Available in two additional widths: 37.4" or 61.0"
- Care Instructions: Your product arrives with detailed care instructions. If you need more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org