Low back lounge chair and coordinating ottoman with an outer layer comprised of rigid panels constructed of wood framing, webbing and dense foam covered in leather. This upholstered seat and back are suspended in an exposed solid wood frame, revealing its structural honesty and achieving the appearance of a "floating" seat. The seat and back are angled for ergonomic balance and ultimate comfort, allowing the user to sink into the seat rather than perch. Each cushion is hand sewn, tufted and welted using four separate panels of leather stitched with an inverted or "invisible" seam construction. The loose and removable lumbar and bolster cushions complete the final, softest layer and are comprised of 100% down fill.
- Low back lounge chair with wood framing, webbing and dense foam and down cushions upholstered in various colors of fine leather.
- Frame available in solid walnut with natural oil finish or ebonized walnut (additional cost).
- CB-50 Lounge Chair: 29.5"w 33.5"d 28.5"h 16.0"seat height 20.0"arm height
- CB-511 Ottoman: 23.3"w 20.0"d 12.0"h
- Made in the USA by BassamFellows.