A high-back reading armchair, based on traditional forms, but with an updated look. Bergère has a classic air but a modern character. The squared base in chrome-plated metal has a surprising rocking movement: the dual angle of the seat offers two positions; one for conversation and one for relaxation. The cover is in fabric or leather and has a cotton border trim which can be removed thanks to a zipper. It is the little touches that make this piece unique. The coordinating pouf is perfect for stretching out one’s legs for total relaxation.
- Structure in steel covered in expanded polyurethane foam. Seat cushion in polyurethane foam padded with polyester batting, lower back cushion filled with down. Chrome plated base.
- 31.5"w 31.5-35.4"d 41.7"h 16.5"seat height
- Fully removable zippered slipcover in various fabrics and leathers or COM/COL. Bordered in cotton ribbon in natural, raw, camel, rust, brown, black, gray, blue, dark blue or red.
- A coordinating pouf is available. Chromed base, cushion in polyurethane foam covered with polyester batting.
- 23.6"w 15.7"d 14.2"h
- Also available in a sofa version.
- Made in Italy by De Padova