“It is always the conceptual detail that attracts people’s attention”-Vico Magistretti
In Milanese dialect Vidun is translated to a big screw. The screw, a small incredibly useful object, was the inspiration for the first table in the De Padova collection. Pierluigi Ghianda, the master cabinet maker, made the first prototype for the base and Vico Magistretti perfected the design which raises and lowers with the simple turn of a screw.
- Recangular or round top in 12mm thick tempered plate-glass with polished edges.
- Three-legged base in beech with natural finish, lacquered in black, white or red or aniline-stained in violet-turqouise-green or red-yellow-orange/yellow. All finishes have a transparent polyurethane varnish.
- 86.6"w 24.8"d
- 98.4"w 41.2"d
- Rectangular tops have two bases, round has one.
- Standard height of 24.8" to 31.5"
- Made in Italy by De Padova.
- Bases can be purchased separately.