“It is always the conceptual detail that attracts people’s attention”-Vico Magistretti
In Milanese dialect Vidun is translated to mean "big screw." The screw, a small incredibly useful object, was the inspiration for the first table in the De Padova collection. Pierluigi Ghianda, the master cabinet maker, made the first prototype for the base and Vico Magistretti perfected the design which raises and lowers with the simple turn of a screw.
- Collection of tables in rectangular or round versions.
- Height adjustable by means of a big wooden screw from 24.8" to 31.5"
- Table top is 12mm thick tempered plate glass with polished edges.
- Three-legged "big screw" base in beech with natural finish, lacquered in black, white or red or aniline-stained in violet-turqouise-green or red-yellow-orange/yellow. All finishes have a transparent polyurethane varnish.
- New for 2015, the base is available in black walnut finished with open-pore transparent varnish.
- Rectangular Small: 86.6"w 24.8"d
- Rectangular Large: 98.4"w 41.2"d
- Round 51.2"dia
- Rectangular tops have two bases, round has one.
- Made in Italy by De Padova.
- Base can be purchased separately.