A passion for technology, functionality and lightness are the values shared by the designer Patrick Norguet and Alias. The Kobi Chair was designed as a result of this affinity. Norguet developed this new type of chair, inspired by the tradition of iron wire chairs, coming up with an elegant and light-weight structure that is a highly contemporary peice of suspended architecture.
- "Basket" style shell in woven soldered round steel wire, support in cast aluminium.
- 25.4"w 22.1"d 29.3"h 16.5"seat ht
- Fabric or leather cushions available for seat only, seat and back or full shell. Cushions are shaped to adhere perfectly to the shell.
- Legs available in stove-enamelled aluminium with coloured or chromed shell or stove enamelled support and aluminium legs in oak-veneered aluminium with shell lacquered in different colours.
- Made in Italy by Alias.
- Warranty: 10 years against manufacturing defects.