In 1970, Hans J. Wegner came up with an exclusive office concept consisting of a desk and accompanying chair plus a slender easy chair. The series represents some of Wegner's very finest steel-framed furniture. One of the striking features of the CH111 chair's design is the back leg which has been twisted 180 degrees and is used to provide support to the upholstered back. The easy solution would have been to weld two pieces of steel together but Wegner never compromised on quality.
- Chair with solid beech frame, frame in solid stainless steel
- Seat in moulded cold foam upholstered in fabric or COM/COL
- Armrests can be upholstered
- 24.0"w 21.7"d 31.1"h
- 17.7"seat ht
- Made in Denmark by Carl Hansen & Son
- Part of the Hans J. Wegner's Office Series which includes two additional seating options, CH112 and CH113, and a desk, CH110