Catifa 53 is the original: the inspiration that extends to the Arper brand itself. The graceful curved seat and sleek profile are the ultimate synthesis of conceptual purity through the reduction of the superfluous. Made for both residential and contract use, the Catifa 53 shell is constructed in double-curved plywood, mono- or patented bi-color polypropylene (an exclusive process pioneered by Arper.)
- 4 Leg base in chromed steel, shell in bi-color polypropylene in gray and white, black and white, light blue and white or chocolate brown and white, or in light oak wood.
- 24.0"w 19.6"d 30.8"h 17.8" seat height 20.9" seat depth 24.0" seat width
- Stackable up to 10 chairs, 20 on a trolley (wood version requires a stacking pad.)
- Made in Italy by Arper
- GREENGUARD certified
- Patented Clip-it-easy™assembly, no tools required.
- The shell and base are available in several different finishes and styles.