GamFratesi’s playful Beetle Chair is a highly successful meeting of visual elegance and functional practicality. The inspiration for the chair was derived from the beetle of course, resembling both its anatomy and movement. The design of the chair reinterprets the characteristics of its namesake insect, from its shape and shell to its rigid exterior and soft interior. The collection has grown considerably over the last few years to include a barstool, task chair, lounge chair, and new for 2016 - a swivel base chair and a footstool to match the Beetle lounge.
- Structure made of laminated moulded veneer
- Seat and back are separate, and joined together by a steel fitting milled into the shells
- Upholstered in fabric or leather with matching or contrast piping
- 22.0"w 22.8"d 33.9"h 18.1"seat ht
- Conical metal base available in black, black-chrome, and brass
- Also available as a lounge chair and bar stool
- Made in Denmark by GUBI