Martin Visser designed the BR 02.7 Slaapbank Sofa in the late 1950's and it has been in production ever since. The loose cube armrest was added in 1988. With a simple movement, the sofa converts to a bed making this austere design a utilitarian addition to any home.
- Sofa and armrest available in COM or COL. Due to the shape and movement of the design, a fabric with elasticity is recommended.
- In leather the seat and back will both have two seams and will stretch.
- Frame in matte chrome-plated metal.
- 75.6"w 32.3-39.4"d 27.6"h
- Seat/Mattress: 75.6"w 27.4"d 3.8"h
- Made in the Netherlands by Spectrum.