Joe is a modular seating system designed to intepret the part of the home set aside for comfort in new and interesting ways. Available with two backrest heights to satisfy different requirements in terms of both comfort and aesthetics, the Joe collection includes seating units, chaise longues, corners, side elements and footstools in a 10 different widths and depths. Coordinating poufs are available in 6 different sizes.
The intentionally lean and compact exterior is offset by soft down padding. The truly innovative thing about this system is the possibility of combining elements of different widths and depths to make your own, customized sofa. Joe is an open, free, unconventional new way of experiencing your "sofa".
- Frame in solid wood and plywood, cushions and backrest padded in expanded polyurethane foam with differentiated density down covered in polyester fiber. Seat cushion is sprung with elastic belts.
- High back: 32.7"h Low back: 26.0" Standard seat height of 15.4"
- Base elements have a depth of 37.8" or 38.6". Longue and pouf pieces have varying depths.
- Fully removable slipcovers available in various fabrics or COM.
- Linking device can be placed on the front or sides of backed elements. Backed elements can link to other backed elements as well as poufs.
- An armrest element is also available, which hooks onto the right or left side of any of the backed modules and is padded in down.
- Made in Italy by Verzelloni.
- Please contact email@example.com for complete dimensions of all of the elements as well as suggested compositions.