An armchair inspired by a saddle, Louisiana is a true masterpiece of craftsmanship. The hand finished cowhide exterior is lovely to touch and the artfully rounded curves gain beauty over time in the same way the leather ages with use. The support structure encloses a soft, padded interior. Details like the cotton ribbon on the edges of the removable inner cover add a British-inspired elegance that is equally masculine and feminine.
- Structure in steel with elastic seat belting and polyurethane foam, seat cushion in polyurethane foam covered with polyester batting, lower back cushion with down filler.
- Pouf with rigid polyurethane frame, cushion in polyurethane foam covered with polyester batting.
- Painted steel leg base with swivel castors including one wheel with braking device.
- Pouf on swivel castors, including one wheel with braking device.
- Outer cover in cowhide in natural, Bulgarian red, brown or black. Removable inner cover with zipper in fabric or leather or COM/COL padded with polyester batting, bordered with cotton ribbon in natural, raw, camel, rust, brown, black, gray, blue, dark blue or red.
- The lower back cushion is covered in fabric (with leather version as well.)
- Armchair: 33.3"w 33.9"d 37.8"h 15.7"arm height
- Pouf: 30.7"w 24.4"d 13.8"h
- Made in Italy by De Padova.